||MADAGASCAR software package and reproducible research||
Up: Fomel et al.: MADAGASCAR
The MADAGASCAR community is open. Developers take a joint
responsibility of maintaining and extending the package. It is easy to
become a developer:
- Follow the Guide on Adding new programs to Madagascar.
- If your employer holds the copyright for your software,
obtain a permission to distribute under a GPL license and place a
copyright and GPL license notice in each file with code.
- Register at SourceForge.
- Find out who the current project administrators are and pass your SourceForge
user name to one of them.
- Upload your directory to the Subversion repository at SourceForge.
- Make sure to add reproducible examples of using your program.
As a rule, programs without examples are not included in the release