Working Workshops as opposed to "talking workshops" are meetings where the participants work together (possibly divided into pairs or small teams) to develop new software code or to conduct computational experiments addressing a particular problem.
The objectives of the workshop are
- To expand Madagascar's collection of reproducible papers. New reproducible papers may include papers written using Madagascar programs as well as papers written using other open-source software tools.
- To create and expand a seismic migration gallery. Migration gallery is a matrix where rows are different benchmark datasets and columns are different seismic migration algorithms.
July 25-27, 2013.
Austin, TX, USA.
The workshop participation is free but requires an application. To apply, please fill an application form. You need to make a case for your participation in the workshop:
- To contribute a reproducible paper.
- To contribute an entry to the migration gallery.
- To serve as an apprentice to someone working on one of the first two tasks.
The application deadline is July 1, 2013.
|Stolt||Phase-shift||Velocity continuation||Oriented VC||One-way wave equation||Lowrank RTM||FFD RTM||First-arrival Kirchhoff||Multi-arrival Kirchhoff|
|Constant velocity gradient||x||x||x|