Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:31, 11 October 2010 by Sfomel (→Currently non-reproducible publications using Madagascar)
Publications mentioning Madagascar
- Madagascar is mentioned in a list of geophysical open-source software packages in: The future is open for business: open source tools for the geoscientist', by M. Hall, p. 119-123, First Break, v. 28 (June 2010).
Currently non-reproducible publications using Madagascar
- S. H. Kazemeini, C. Juhlin, and S. Fomel, 2010, Monitoring CO2 response on surface seismic data; a rock physics and seismic modeling feasibility study at the CO2 sequestration site, Ketzin, Germany: Journal of Applied Geophysics, v. 71, 109-124.
- M. van der Baan and S. Fomel, 2009, Nonstationary phase estimation using regularized local kurtosis maximization: Geophysics, v. 74, A75-A80.
- D. A. Rosales, S. Fomel, B. L. Biondi, and P. C. Sava, 2008, Wave-equation angle-domain common-image gathers for converted waves: Geophysics, v. 73, S17-S26.
Publications removed from Madagascar because of reproducibility problems
- S. Fomel and A. Guitton, 2006, Regularizing seismic inverse problems by model re-parameterization using plane-wave construction: Geophysics, v. 71, A43-A47.